- The stance is with the heels at shoulder width
- Full extension at hips and knees
- Bar held overhead, in the frontal plane, with a wide grip
- Active shoulders (armpits forward and shoulders push up into the bar)
- Elbows locked
- Weight on heels
- Keep the chest up and brace the abdominals to maintain a neutral spine
- Maintain constant upward pressure and active shoulders to support the load
- Bar remains in the frontal plane or slightly behind
- Hips travel back and down
- Bottom of squat is when the hip crease is below the top of the kneecap (“below parallel”)
- Knees stay in line with the feet
- Head position is neutral
- Return to full extension at the hips and knees with the bar held overhead in the frontal plane to complete the movement
OHS: 3 reps, E2MOM Death by Weight Increase (Men 10lb, Women 5lb)
We’ll go until nobody is working any more.
For 4 cycles:
2 min AMRAP
8 Shoulder-to-Overhead 135/95
8 Lateral Burpee over Bar
-Rest 2 minutes-
*Set up a barbell on either side of the sled push to work efficiently.
*Partner up, one person works during the other person’s rest.