NOTE: Hangar 5 will be closed Oct 31-Nov 3 due to an excercise. There will be no access.
The fitness center is hosting a fun 1 mile run at Hangar 5 at 3pm.
As per their Facebook Event: Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd fastest run times along with prizes for best adult costume and best children’s costume.
- The stance is with the heels at shoulder width
- Full extension at hips and knees
- Weight on heels
- Keep the chest up and brace the abdominals to maintain a neutral spine
- Hips travel back and down
- Bottom of squat is when the hip crease is below the top of the kneecap (“below parallel”)
- Knees stay in line with the feet
- Head position is neutral
- Return to full extension at the hips and knees to complete the movement
Back Squat: 5-1-4-1-3-1
Rep scheme inspired by Built by Bergeron. You should know your 1 rep maxes on all squats. If you don’t, you know your homework.
Use the same weight for the 5-4-3 reps. The single reps should be at least 10lbs heavier and add weight each single rep. EX: 5@105, 1@125, 4@105, 1@135, 3@105, 1@145
42 KBS 53/35
21 Back Squats 135/95
5 Rope Climbs*
30 KBS 53/35
15 Back Squats 135/95
3 Rope Climbs*
18 KBS 53/35
9 Back Squats 135/95
1 Rope Climbs*
* Rope Climb Scale: 3 Pull Up & 3 Knees to Elbow = 1 rope climb
This fun little WOD is brought to you by Coach Tebo. His time to beat is 12:49Rx.