RETEST TUESDAY! 1 of 6
Move with a purpose
We will be doing this EVERYDAY and yes, I’m going to bore you with the details. You need to drill this into muscle memory so when you get a barbell in your hand you don’t have to think.
Jump up and down in place – this is your starting stance
Move your feet out to your squat stance – this is your finish stance
Modified Burgener Warm Up
- Down (knee bend, chest up) and finish (shrug) – Speed through the middle
- 1 + Elbow High & outside – Bar close
- 1 + 2 + Muscle Snatch – Turnover
- PVC Overhead Squat – Core strength
- Snatch lands (starting stance, dropping into a squat, landing in finish stance)
Please do a few reps of each movement as you set up for the WOD to get your body prepared to so work.
7 Thrusters (95/135)
7 Knee to Elbow
7 Deadlift (175/245)
7 Kettlebell Swing (2/1.5 pood)
7 Pull Ups
* I hear we’ve had a lot of new faces lately. If you have been doing Crossfit for less than a month, this should be scaled. Please partner up and alternate each movement.
A suicide bomber killed seven CIA officers and one Jordanian officer at a remote base in southeastern Afghanistan on December 30, 2009 after posing as a potential informant reporting on Al Qaeda. Seven new stars will be etched onto the memorial wall at the CIA where every star represents grieving friends, family and colleagues dedicated to fight against the enemy, forever in their name.
Killed in the attack were CIA officers Jennifer Lynne Matthews, 45; Scott Michael Roberson, 39; Harold E. Brown Jr., 37; Darren LaBonte, 35; Elizabeth Hanson, 30; and security contractors Jeremy Jason Wise, 35, and Dane Clark Paresi, 46.