Reminder: no scheduled coach on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Programming is being posted accordingly to ensure everybody can still get work down and continue progressing. Please continue to follow the programming on these days.
5 Hibberty Jibberties
10 Push Ups
15 Kip Swings
We will be doing this EVERYDAY and yes, I’m going to bore you with the details. You need to drill this into muscle memory so when you get a barbell in your hand you don’t have to think.
Jump up and down in place – this is your starting stance
Move your feet out to your squat stance – this is your finish stance
Modified Burgener Warm Up – Move with a purpose
- Down (knee bend, chest up) and finish (shrug) – Speed through the middle
- 1 + Elbow High & outside – Bar close
- 1 + 2 + Muscle Snatch – Turnover
- PVC Overhead Squat – Core strength
- Snatch lands (starting stance, dropping into a squat, landing in finish stance)
20 Burpee over Erg
Take sometime to watch these videos and work on mobilizing yourself into a good front rack position. This takes time (like weeks and months), which means it is up to you to do. We can direct you, but it comes done to your commitment.
Front Rack Problems: https://youtu.be/Un1PDhrU3h0
Fixing the Front Rack: https://youtu.be/xE4N6G4xJHU