As a class:
Floor passes, be sure to warm up those hamstrings
- Feet between hip and shoulder width apart
- Weight in the heels
- Shoulders slightly in front of the bar
- Bar in contact with the shins
- Arms straight/Elbows do NOT bend
- Neutral spine (looking about 5 feet ahead on the floor, NOT UP)
- Hips and shoulders rise at the same time
- Do NOT round the back
- Full extension at the top
Add weight each round if you can do so safely without losing form.
5 Deadlift (275/185)
Note: No Fundamentals this Saturday. If you look at our programming, you’ll see the 9 Foundational movements are being taught Monday, Wednesday & Friday, so please come to classes those evenings.